Welcome to my post world

This is my blog world where you can find some interesting and some nonsense

Thursday, December 2, 2010

why i chose to be blogger

    
Bloggers are those person who love to share their feeling through their post while others love to post  their about story,travelling,information,real life,movies,celebrates and so on.
Their isn't any specific about that only rich people can do blogging,it's all the people can do and can share their views through the help of blogspot.

            Blogger was started by a tiny company in San Francisco called Pyra Labs in August of 1999. This was in the midst of the dot-com boom.




 I am one of the blogger of the blogspot.com . It's has give me a chance to share my view with the world through the help of blogspot.I am not posting of some thing certain only. Whatever i like i am posting.i am posting about films which i like,anime,celebrates,story and so many.
   Thanks to the blogger who leting me to allow to post my like in it and allowing me to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment